The Concrete Bloc

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Inner Introvert

Jonathan Rauch on Introversion.

extroverts tend to think by talking, which is why their meetings never last less than six hours

People who know me would howl in laughter at the suggestion I was an introvert. I test as an extrovert according to that Briggs-Meyers thingo. Put me among Jean's family and I am the guy who is hidden in a bedroom, away from everyone, reading a book I found on a shelf somewhere in the house.

I time out on social situations, love to stay home and wish I had more time alone. My happiest moments come while reading or writing or playing music or listening to music. These are solo activities. However I also have my worst moments alone too.

I think being extrovert smooths out the ups and downs of introversion.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.learningplaceonline.com/relationships/friends/caring-introvert.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home